the blogidty blog


Thanks for checking out the Lucky Lime Photography blog, home of the Fresh Pic'd Photography of Utah! Come, grab a ginger ale with lime ( or whatever drink makes your mouth water), and snuggle up to your computer and see what I have been working on and shooting in my free time.
My life consists of chasing after my one year old, laughing with my husband and playing with my camera. If you are in Utah or Southern California and like what you see, let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine McNairy

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Show

The bridal show was great, sorry I couldn't be there for much of it to meet everyone that stopped by. I'm glad you got to meet Scott however. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that was at the show and am busy sending out emails with more information to those who asked for it. We will be drawing the lucky winner of the free engagement shoot soon and will post your name here and give you a ring. Congratulations to Debbie who already won the first drawing at the show, I'm excited for our shoot.

This Saturday you can find me on a rooftop bar in Salt Lake shooting Sarah and Daniel's engagement photos. I'm so excited to shoot downtown again, Salt Lake has some amazing locations!

0 comments: